We're having a very communicative morning over at Ingenta Towers, with the latest issue of our eyetoeye library newsletter about to mail, and two press announcements being released to the media this morning.
Issue 21 of library eyetoeye includes
- news that Karger Libri has joined our unique subscription activation initiative
- an update on 2007 renewals/gracing
- a report on our inaugural Library Advisory Board meeting held in November 2006
- details of a new publicity poster which librarians can download from IngentaConnect's Resource Zone
- a case study from Manchester Metropolitan University Library, which recently won a gold CILIP award for their Welcome campaign
- and much more
- the appointments of Leigh Dodds as CTO, Ingenta and Gary Bowman as Product Engineering Director, VISTA
- "Both Gary and Leigh have demonstrated an innovative approach to technological development in recent years and their unassailable expertise in our core business areas puts Ingenta in a strong competitive position," comments George Lossius, CEO of our parent company Ingenta.