The Frankfurt Book Fair will provide a greater virtual presence this year. As part of the Frankfurt Book Fair’s Virtual Program, Scott Winner, (CEO of Ingenta) will lead a panel discussion about best practices for fully exploiting IP rights across multiple media platforms. If intellectual property management and content management services be sure to attend; IT’S 2020, DO YOU KNOW WHAT RIGHTS YOU OWN? on Monday, October 12, 2020 from 7:00am to 8:00am EDT (12:00 – 1:00pm BST).
The discussion, will focus on emerging areas in global rights deals, including podcast and streaming rights, and will bring together experts from book publishing, film, TV and music, including:
• Scott Winner, CEO of Ingenta, who directs the creation and delivery of new intellectual property and content management services to clients across the publishing and entertainment sectors
• Rana DiOrio, an award-winning author, Executive Producer of a children’s show, and founder and CEO of Creative Mint, Inc., which launches and accelerates the growth of purpose-driven brands
• Cate Miller, Licensing Director at The Harry Fox Agency, a leading provider of rights administration, licensing, and royalty services for the U.S. music industry
• Lucy Stille, a veteran independent literary agent who previously helped build the Intellectual Property Department at the Agency for the Performing Arts, and the Paradigm Talent Agency
• Paul Sweeting, a veteran journalist and industry analyst, who is co-founder of the RightsTech Project and principal of the consulting firm Concurrent Media Strategies, LLC
To watch, register for a free MyBookFair account. To participate in the live Q&A, join us when the session airs on Monday 10/12 from 7:00am to 8:00am ET. Or watch the recording at your convenience.
Ingenta will be available before and during “Frankfurt Week” by virtual appointment. Ingenta produce a wide range of configurable print and/or digital content solutions. It will be a great event for book publishers and those looking for publishing software assistance.
If your organisation is looking to find new ways to manage intellectual property, handle rights and royalties, manage the creation of new product types or effectively control order fulfilment, we can help. Likewise, if you are looking for a publishing platform to help get your content discovered and delivered online, we can also discuss options available to you. Ingenta produce other products to help you manage and monetise content. Ingenta provide products for book publishers, journal publishers’ institutions, presses, libraries and other types of media organisation.
With 40 years of experience working in the publishing sector our experts will be available to discuss issues you are trying to resolve, guide you on publishing best practice and demonstrate our technology capabilities. Ingenta PCG will also be available to advise you on the publishing support services available. Get in contact with us today to arrange a consultation.
If you are looking to get your content noticed, need support in managing content delivery or require other publishing support services, get in contact with us today. We can explain available solutions and help develop your business.
|Director of Strategic Partnerships||Nick.Weir-Williams@ingenta.com||+1 732 564 6891|